Currently, there are many good Android games and html5 games for our phones, and you are wondering which game we should try. That is why this article was released because it has filtered out a list of the best android games that you can play directly on your phone. Most of these games are free, and all of these games will get good reviews from people. Mobile gaming has evolved at a faster rate than any technology before it.
1. After the success of Alto’s Odyssey on iOS, now Alto’s Odyssey has been released on Android and is free to download on Crazy Games. The main content of the game will be the journey of Alto’s, you will enjoy shimmering levels, collect rewards during the game, and discover the mysteries hidden in the game desert. It is a game with vivid graphics and is worth playing.
2. Asphalt 9: Legends is a fast-paced and furious racing game that puts players behind the wheel of some of the most impressive sports cars around. With over fifty different cars to collect and track in seventy locations over the world, the game promises lots of fun spinning wheels.
Players who choose the career mode of Asphalt 9: Legends will have the opportunity to work their way through the ranks to become one of the best race car drivers in the world. There are eight hundred exciting races to complete spanning sixty seasons. However, the lack of multiplayer mode can be disappointing for those looking to skip the games they can play with their friends.
3. Ben 10 New World is a massively multiplayer online fighting arena video game created and distributed by Ben 10 Aliens, a Finnish video game developer. There are a variety of game types to choose from, each with its own set of objectives. During a gaming match, players can pick from a variety of Ben 10 Aliens, ben 10 omniverse, ben 10 ultimate aliens, which can be controlled with an on-screen joystick.
4. Call of Duty: Mobile is one of the FPS-style Android games with instant gaming with a big fan base is now available on phones. If you love shooting action games, then experience it right on your Android phone right away. With each round, you will be able to customize up to 5 sets of accessories, climb rank, receive rewards. Most importantly, the fast gameplay, rolling into gunfights, and vivid graphics make COD Mobile the best shooting mobile game today.
5. Critical Ops was released in 2016, and it is still one of the best Android games ever made. A game about a galactic truck driver lost on an alien planet. Your mission is to find out what is happening, build a base, collect various items and save the world from dark conspiracies.
6. EA Sports games is a fighting game themed around the Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC) mixed martial arts tournament with the biggest scale in the world. In this mobile game, players will play the role of a famous boxer in search of glory by applying various fighting techniques, defeating all opponents in the way.
7. Final Fantasy Brave Exvius is a brand new RPG game designed in the classic Final Fantasy style. Joining Final Fantasy Brave Exvius, players need to know how to take advantage of the power of the divine crystals. When the world was standing on the edge of the abyss as the day gradually gave way tonight, two young knights summoned light to attack and pursue darkness. And a new story about the crystals begins to unfold. Final Fantasy Brave Exvius includes simple, interactive arenas. Players only need to touch the screen to attack but need a combination of magical abilities and strategic know-how to overpower opponents in strategic manoeuvres.
8. Genshin Impact is a free role-playing game that you may play. Players do not pay to download the game, do not have money to purchase unique goods, and do not have money to possess the game’s characters. Genshin Impact is a fusion of anime graphic art and cultural aesthetics from around the world. Travelling across Teyvat’s many areas will provide players with a wholly unique experience.
9. Legends of Runeterra is a new card game from Riot Games, but it still keeps the gameplay centred around the champions in League of Legends. There are two types of troops in Legends of Runeterra, generals (Champions) and followers (followers), when you throw cards directly into the field, in Legends of Runeterra we will first summon them champion or entourage in the prepared position, then decide which card to choose.
10. Nintendo games are one of the few tactical Android games available on Google Play. You will play as the operator of an island in the Caribbean and use money wisely to develop that island. In particular, we can choose between playing dictatorship or peaceful from building an army to conquer to trading and negotiating to develop our territory. The combination of construction and strategy games makes sure that Nintendo will be an extremely suitable game for your Smartphone.
11. Pocket City is a city-building game ready to attract gamers for hours and hours every day on their phones. No guns, no swords, no fighting on the screen, the construction and city management simulation games always have their charm, a strong attraction that attracts players for hours and hours immediately. But even knowing that, you still feel extremely surprised by Pocket City, a city-building game that has been officially released on Mobile.
12. Pokémon Go, a cult game from Niantic, is currently storming and storming all over the charts. Coming to this version of Pokémon Go at GameVui, you will experience the Pokémon Go game in a very convenient way without having to move to remote and remote locations and still capture the legendary Pokemon. Pokémon Go game with a diverse pet system, competition in the gym is extremely high, requiring you to understanding the Pokemon in hand to maximize their power.
13. Perhaps there will be no need to discuss the popularity of PUBG Mobile. With the success of PUBG on PC, PUBG Mobile launches to serve all players around the world, and most importantly, it’s completely free. With four unique levels, we try to survive with guns and ammunition during the game. You will need to take down 99 other players with the same goal, but only one can win. Because it is a starter game for PC gamers, the control will be difficult for players on smartphones. It is also a mobile game series that has received many good reviews from players.
Read Also: Online Marketing: Selling On eBay
14. Roblox is the ultimate virtual universe that lets you play, create, share experiences with friends and be whatever you want to be. Play with millions of people and discover endless diversity in the vast worlds created by the global community. It is a great game that you not only entertain but also a game to helps you interact with foreign friends.
15. Smash Hit is the latest game from the maker Mediocre AB that changes this concept with a first-person perspective, glittering glass cubes, and a free-to-play system that works independently in an impressive way. The idea of the game takes only a few minutes to grasp – you are sliding down an endless pipe, and to survive, you must accurately throw marbles at the glass blocks that appear along the way. If you hit the glass blocks, you will get three more stones, they are also a measure of your life because you will have to end the game when there are no stones left.